Hair loss is the main cause of baldness.
Nowadays, most people will experience hair loss and thinning problems before 50 years old; especially men. So, hair loss is a huge problem for them. Because it can make them become alopecia. Therefore, these problems impact their lives, including their relationships, careers, and self-confidence. However, there are many ways to treat it such as using a natural product to enrich hair and scalp, drugs to increase hormones, or using medical service; Hair transplantation. It is the best way to help people who get hair problems by using hair transplantation.
Why do people get hair loss?
Hair loss is a common thing for all gender and can happen for various reasons. Sometimes it is a side effect of health problems such as age, illness, stress, hormones, pregnancy, hair care, and scalp psoriasis. All of these can make people get hair loss.
How to regrow hair?
Regrow hair is the technology to help you from alopecia by using the FUE technique or Follicular Unit Extraction, which is a transplantation of hair grafts from one area to another area to create new hair lines. To improve your hair loss problem.
What is a hair grafting?
Hair grafting or Hair transplant is a way to help people who experience hair loss and thinning problems by using hair tissue to create new hair lines on the head area. So, hair tissue is divided into 4 types.
4 types of hair grafting
The types of hair grafting have a difference in the quantity of hair as below.
– The first type of hair tissue includes 1 root of hair cell and 1 hair.
– The second type of hair tissue is including 2 roots of hair cells and 2 hairs.
– The third type of hair tissue is including 3 roots of hair cells and 3 hairs.
– The fourth type of hair tissue is including 4 roots of hair cells and 4 hairs.
Where is the hair grafting on the scalp?
Most hair grafting is made from hair cells on the occipital lobe area because the hair in this area will be stronger than in the other areas. That is why doctors use hair cells on the occipital lobe area to transplant. Moreover, hair grafting can be from other areas such as armpit hair, beard, and leg hair.
Hair transplant surgery
Is the new technology to use hair grafts implanted in the recipient area. The result will be a success of 90-95 per cent. Therefore, the result will be shown the natural growth of hair with scars.
The procedure of hair transplantation
A hair transplant is a medical technique to help you have a new hairline to protect you from hair thinning and hair loss problems. So, the procedure of hair transplant is as follows.
– Consulting with the doctor to design the hair lines to the implant by using hair grafts. Designing hair transplantation is considered the facial shape of the patient.
– Injection of an anaesthetic drug on the scalp for reducing the painfulness of the patient to prepare for hair transplantation.
– Extracting hair grafts from the back of the head, in the occipital lobe area by using speed, and creating tiny holes with precision.
– Selecting healthy hair grafts and separating the types of hair grafting to prepare for put the hair cells on the hairlines area.
Post – hair transplant self-care
After hair transplant surgery. The patient may take 10 months for waiting for hair growth. Therefore, the patient must take care of themselves as below.
– Check up at the clinic to follow the result of hair transplants and clean the implant area by the expert to avoid infectious disease.
– Sleep by using a high pillow.
– Do not exercise for one week.
– Refrain from drinking alcohol for 14 days after hair transplants.
– Refrain from sun exposure for 1 month.
– Clean your hair with gentle formula shampoo.
The advantages of hair transplant
A hair transplant is the best technique to protect from hair loss problems. So, there are many advantages of hair transplants.
– The hair will be growing stronger.
– No hair loss and thin problems.
– Increasing confidence when your hair grows.
– Making you look younger and more rejuvenated.
– High success rate, due to hair transplant is used quality hair. That is why a hair transplant is the best way to treat people who get hair problems.
– No more downtime.
In conclusion, hair problem is a common thing that everybody can get it. Which has various reasons to make you get these problems whether it be health, living, etc. But every problem has ways to solve it. And the only best solution treating for hair loss is a hair transplant. People who get hair loss can contact The Skin Clinic to find the solution and get treatment at the contact below.
Read More >>>