Corduroy pant fashion updated for women
Many people whose fascinated by vintage fashion must know “The Corduroy Pants”. Corduroy pant is well-known as a vintage fashion in the 1990s. But now corduroy pant is the most popular for teenagers whether they be men or women. So, many people wear corduroy pants to show their fashion look. Therefore, some people still deliberating on what to wear with corduroy pants or how to style the corduroy pants without looking like an old fashion. This post will get you to know “What is the corduroy pant” and “How to style with corduroy pants”.
What is corduroy pant?
Corduroys are the kind of pants; made from a soft ridges fabric and cut precisely like jeans. But corduroys and jeans are the difference. The corduroy is a thick textile made from twill, cotton, polyester, and velvet. But jean is made from denim, which is a heavyweight cotton fabric.
History of corduroy
The originated corduroy pant is from an Egyptian fabric called fustian. Fustian fabric seems like the corduroys but different. The fustian fabric is much rougher and less woven than the corduroy.
Why is the corduroy fabric famous?
Because corduroy is a versatile and durable fabric it is ideal for jackets, clothes, and pants. That is why corduroy is the most material fabric to make the garment.
Style of corduroy pants.
In the past, corduroy pants have only a straight-leg style. So, it is the difference now. The form of corduroy pants has transformed into many formats as skinny, boot cut, and flared. Therefore, wearing corduroy pants can mix and match with other clothes. So, we will show you the mix-and-match idea for corduroy pants.
13 Mix and match ideas for corduroy pants.
– The first is wearing the orange sweater and red plaid button-up shirt with pink straight corduroy pants. This look will make people who see feel mesmerized.
– Next, Pair the deep scarlet corduroy pants with the polka-dot blouse to show the unique dress to anyone who sees it. So, this look is suited for the first date.
– Third, wear dark green corduroy pants with a light green long-sleeve tee and pairing with white sneakers. It is so adorable!
– Fourth, 70’s style; wearing a knitted beige top, and flower blazer, and pairing it with the deep orange boot cut corduroy pants. It is awesome.
– Fifth, fashionable, with the earth tone colours by wearing the dark brown straight corduroy pant with a white tee, covering with a light brown shirt and topping with a beige cap. Look so gorgeous.
– Sixth, Sexy style with white turtleneck clothe, pairing with the dark flared corduroy pants and cover with the black leather jacket.
– Seventh, Steet’s look is comprised of brown corduroy trousers, a tweed-like knit sweater, and a black and white flannel jacket. It is the perfect match!
– Eighth, Vintage fashion is included with dark green straight corduroy pants, a knitted sweater, a red beret, and a pair of boot shoes. Hipsters!
– Ninth, back to Y2K fashion with the oversized clothes comprised of a white tee, dark brown corduroy pants, white sneakers, and a crossbody bag. It is showing the hip-hop era.
– Tenth, the summer collection with the corduroy trousers, included a white tank cropped top, yellow straight trousers, a white tote bag, and an adorable floppy hat. It is so cool.
– Eleventh, Chill with a simple white tee, sneakers, cute tote bag, and brown corduroy trousers. That is the perfect look.
– Twelfth, Autumn look with a brown sweater jacket, a white V-neck tee, a burgundy corduroy pants, and paring with boots shoe.
– Thirteenth, make more confident with a denim jacket, a white turtle neck sweat shirt, pair with an orange corduroy trouser.
In conclusion, this is the information for mix and match idea to wear the corduroy trousers. But wearing the corduroy trousers you must have a slim leg. Because the corduroy trouser fabric cannot expand. If anyone who has a leg size’s problems can contact to the Skin Clinic for asking about how to have slim leg with the doctor as information below.
Read More >>>