Vaginal tightening treatment is the best solution to help your vaginal problems.
Nowadays, most women are concerned about vaginal health problems such as wrinkles, colour, smell, vaginal discharge, pelvic organ prolapse, dysmenorrhea, stress urinary incontinence and vaginal dryness. All these problems impact their lives, including the cause of stress, relationship problems, and self-confidence. Ultimately, these problems are affected your quality of life. However, all of these can be treated by vaginal treatment.What is the vaginal tightening treatment?
Vaginal tightening treatment is the rejuvenation of gynecologic problems whether it be vaginal discharge, vaginal prolapse, dysmenorrhea, urinary incontinence, sagging skin, and vaginal dryness.
Therefore, vaginal health problems can be rejuvenated vaginal to normal by using surgical and non-surgical vaginal tightening treatment.
Why do women get vaginal tightening treatment?
Most women get vaginal tightening treatment to address the issues of having children, vaginal prolapse, lack of lubrication and loss of sexual intimacy. So, therapy can help you to minimize these symptoms.
The treatment uses these techniques by the plastic surgeon.
– Labiaplasty is the remodelling of labia by using surgery to reduce the size and sagging skin around the labia minora. Improving the appearance of the labia.
– Vaginoplasty is repairing the vagina to reconstruct internal muscle to restore the vaginal canal.
– Clitoral hood reduction is the way to remove excess tissue from vaginal skin to protect the clitoris.
– Monsplasty is a treatment that removes fatty tissue from the bone area.
How does the labiaplasty do?
– First, consulting the symptoms with a plastic surgeon to estimate the risks and benefits of the procedure.
– Second, use an anaesthetic drug in the vaginal area to reduce the pain of the patient to prepare for labiaplasty.
– Third, trimming tissues, muscles, and sagging skin around the vaginal area to resize the skin fold of the vagina. This method uses one hour for vaginal surgery.
– Fourth, closing the incisions with dissolvable stitches.
– Fifth, recovering for one hour for observation.
The treatment recovers the vaginal through medical technology.
These noninvasive methods help tighten and tone the vaginal area without needles or surgery. The non-surgical treatment includes Co2 laser and Radiofrequency treatment.
– Co2 laser is the laser technology that uses laser heat in the layers of tissue to increase cell structure to make more collagen and make skin firmer and tighter.
– Radio Frequency (RF) uses electromagnetic waves to heat the vaginal tissue to stimulate blood circulation to increase stem cells and collagen in treatment areas.
How does the Vaginal tightening laser do?
– First, consult a plastic surgeon to estimate the procedure of the vaginal tightening laser.
– Second, insert the probe into the vagina to heat the tissues, and muscles to stimulate the cell structure and blood circulation to increase the stem cell and collagen. This method takes time for 30-60 mins.
– Third, remove the probe from the vaginal and observe for 30 mins.
How long does a vaginal tightening laser complete?
Generally, the vaginal tightening treatment consists of 3 sessions. But the noticeable changes will be received after the first treatment and could be obtained within 4-6 weeks. The vaginal will change consist of moisturizing, brightening, and collagen stimulation.
Post-care after vaginal tightening treatment
– Temporarily avoid exercise and lifting heavy weights.
– Refrain from having sexual intercourse for a week.
– Clean the treated area.
– Protect the treated area that is not irritated.
– Avoid wearing tight underwear.
Does vaginal tightening treatment cause pain during treatment?
The Vaginal tightening treatment is a noninvasive procedure that does not cause pain during treatment. The probe of the laser is well-designed to fractionize without irritation to the vagina. In addition, The treatment takes only 30 – 60 minutes, therefore the patient can rest assured that treatment time is quick, and there is discomfort when treatment.
Benefits of vaginal tightening.
– Improving the tightness of the vaginal.
– Treating symptoms such as vaginal discharge, dysmenorrhea, urinary incontinence, and vaginal dryness.
– Increasing lubrication and moisture.
– Increasing vaginal sensations and sensitivity.
– Improve painful intercourse.
– Heighten the appearance of the vagina.
In conclusion, vaginal tightening treatment consists of surgical and nonsurgical methods. These methods can treat the vagina that is firm and tightened. So, these can help you to improve vaginal health problems better such as vaginal discharge, vaginal prolapse, dysmenorrhea, urinary incontinence, sagging skin, and vaginal dryness. Includes cosmetics of the vagina whether it be appearance, colour, smell etc. People who are suffering from vaginal health problems. Can contact the Skin Clinic to find the solution and get vaginal tightening treatment at the information given below.
Read More >>>