Promotion of laser stretch marks, only 999-baht special deal, buy 5 times get 2 times
*The promotion price is reserved for registered persons only*
Laser skin resurfacing treatment
Fractional laser is an innovative laser treatment that helps skin look younger. This treatment uses a technology called Fractional Photothermolysis, which treats the skin part by section without interfering with the surrounding tissues. How much does it cover? Makes it suitable for all skin types and skin tones. This treatment is painless and has no complications like traditional laser treatments. Fractional laser beam stimulates the body to produce younger, smoother, stronger skin, replacing damaged skin.
What are the benefits of this method?
- Make the skin smooth. Looks fresher and younger than before
- Helps to brighten and improve skin tone.
- Reduce wrinkles, dark spots.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Helps reduce acne scars and surgery scars.
Practice after treatment
- Apply a sunscreen with an SPF of 30–50 or more several times a day and avoid being exposed to strong sunlight. Try to avoid sunburn for at least 3 months after the treatment. If you can’t really avoid the sun, you must wear clothing to cover the treated area away from sunlight.
- If your skin is dry, apply a light cream moisturizer. It is important to keep your skin moisturized.
- Do not use rough scrubs and toners for at least one week after the last treatment. Let the skin recover first and then begin a normal skin treatment process. Please read carefully the label of the cosmetics in use. Stop using cosmetics containing glycolic acid or retinoic acid two weeks before the start of treatment and two weeks after treatment.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin every day with products that are gentle on the skin.