Special Deal !! Direct Hair Implantation Technique
FUE hair transplant with the special tool DHI Implanter, implanter hair is firm, fine, and natural.
Starting at only 80,000 baht
Special!!! For registered users only
- Free set of both internal and external medicine for 6 months.
- Free Treatment to stimulate hair roots for free 1 time (valued at 25,000 baht)
- Following up for 1 year after treatment
Installment via credit card up to 36 months.
- KTC installment 0% for 6 months
- Farmers pay 0% installments for 10 months
Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)
During this time, DHI hair transplantation is probably the most talked about. Let’s get to know and how to plant that. How is it different from other hair transplant methods? The hair root cell transplantation DHI technique is hair transplantation using a specialized tool called “DHI Implanter”. The doctor can control the depth, angle, and direction of the hair follicle so that the new hair grows with the same characteristics as the natural hair, no surgery required, no scars, and with the special puncture that is very small, only 0.6 – 0.8 mm.
The wound is very small, it heals quickly and does not require recovery, and in some cases, some people can return to work immediately
DHI-Hair Transplant Procedure
In the hair transplantation procedure with DHI Implanter technique, the method is not much different from normal FUE hair transplantation, but there will be more to come is the use of Implanter in hair grafts, and back ulcers that are smaller than normal
1. In the first step, first of all, the doctor will design a hair pattern on the area where the hair roots will be implanted and need to cut short hair on the back of the occipital area with an anesthetic injection to penetrate the hair roots.
2. When the anesthetic works, the doctor will use a special drill “DHI Implanter” that is very small, only 0.6 – 0.8 mm.
3. The doctor will separate the grafts from the tissue bands by selecting graphs with different numbers of hair in clumps to be used to grow in various areas and soaked in a special formula graft infusion solution improves the survival rate and grow well.
4. The doctor will take this tool “DHI Implanter” and plant it at the desired area without prior drilling and then embroider into it like FUE, making the skin area do not have to be affected many times.
Who is this method suitable for?
– Suitable for people with very bald head.
Highlights of this technique
– No scars, no need to recuperate.
– Because the tools are small, thus making it grow frequently and tightly and very detailed.
– Can control the depth and the direction of growing according to the nature of the hair.