Special Deal!! Register for special privileges today
Face lifting surgery, neck lift, lifting, reduce age, starting at 90,000 baht.
What is a face lifting?
Face lifting surgery is performed by cutting the sagging skin of the cheeks, chin, face, and neck to make it firmer in which sagging skin is caused by aging, heredity, or the environment. They vary according to the tissue and skincare of each person which is often found in people aged 40- 60 years and more durable results, make the face look younger. The average age decreases 10 – 20 years and it takes only 3-4 hours to operate. Under general anesthesia causes swelling and bruising, only one day of a recovery period can go home. The results after surgery will give the patient a younger and more radiant face for facelift surgery.
Currently, the technique of fetching has been greatly developed. And is relatively high security Can choose to pull according to individual skin types. Some people may be able to lift the face only on specific points or only part of it, such as lifting the temple and hanging cheeks. Or someone who has a lot of sagging skin on the face and neck All facelift surgery must be performed, ie, face, forehead, neck, which will draw, or how much, depends on each person’s facial skin condition. And at the discretion of the doctor to cut the sagging skin of the cheeks, chin, face and neck to make it firmer. Which sagging skin is caused by aging Heredity or environment They vary according to the tissue and skin care of each person. Which is often found in people aged 40- 60 years and more durable results Make the face look younger The average age decreased 10 – 20 years and it took only 3-4 hours to operate under general anesthesia. Causes swelling and bruising Only one day of recovery period can go home. Results after surgery will give the patient a younger and more radiant face. In the face lift surgery
The doctor will open an incision above the ear at the temple. Drag through the skin behind the hairline down the front of the ear, along the edge of the front of the ear, down towards the earlobe. Then around the earlobe to the back Then cut into the hairline again Therefore, most of the wounds are hidden along the hidden hairline. The wound is visible in the front of the ear Often seen only in the early stages. When the wound is completely healed, it will gradually Faded and often only slightly visible. Pulling the face will help. Skin on the middle face and neck only Unable to correct wrinkles, crow’s feet, wrinkled forehead and droopy eyelids.
Facelift surgery procedures
1. Anesthesia by a specialized anesthesiologist.
2. The surgeon will draw a line to open the incision on the temples above the ear in the hairline, curve down to the front of the ear, then rounds behind the ear.
3. After that, open the skin to separate the layers of the skin from the fat and muscle layers, then will pull the fat layer. The surgery shall open the SMAS layer (Superficial Musculoaponeurotic System) and then sutures and tightens the facial muscles.
4. Pull the skin to cover and cut off the excess and sew to cover the wound. It requires subtlety and the expertise of doctors in particular.
5. The surgeon may open an incision under the chin, in case of a need to lift the skin on the neck, and make a beautiful stitch.
Surgery with subtlety Beautiful stitches, the wound is so small that it is hardly visible, swelling, and less bruising.
A team of doctors with specific expertise and experience.
Operating room and with full standard medical equipment.
- Sleep with a high pillow to reduce inflammation. The next day after surgery, you can wash your hair, but have to scratch it gently and pat it dry.
- After 5 days of surgery, you have to come to cut the sutures at the front of the ears.
- Come to wash the wound according to the doctor’s appointment
- 1 week after the surgery, come to loosen the sutures on the head to reduce the tension of the wound.
- 10 days after surgery, come to cut all sutures out with a doctor to check the wound. If the wound is very tight, sutures may be cut 14 days after surgery.
- After sewing the stitches Apply to reduce scars around the mastoid, behind the ears and occiput to prevent convex scars.
- Take medicine and follow the doctor’s instructions strictly.
- Alcohol drinks are prohibited.